Smart Electric Grid, LLC aims to significantly improve the security and reliability of smart grids via the provision of robust state monitor and its related solutions. A series of new products have been developed based on a revolutionary SEG State Estimator recently invented and patented at Robust Grid Monitoring, LLC. The new products include:
The Non-Divergent State Estimator (NDSE) which has been recently developed at SEG is capable of providing a feasible voltage solution under any circumstances for power utility companies. NDSE is a state estimator which can avoid the crashes of system monitoring. NDSE has solved the divergence and robustness problem of state estimator which stumped experts for more than 50 years.
The BENEFITS the customers can obtain from our NDSE:
1) Save the cost of engineers to fix the divergence problem of their state estimators.
2) No worries about reporting the divergence of their state estimators to NERC (a penalty may be given if the divergence is severe).
3) No worries about the divergence of their post power flow analysis.
4) Reduce 45% the loss of their EMS.
5) Largely improve the data quality (especially the reactive power and voltage magnitudes) in their daily power system operations.
6) Help detect the bad data which cause the divergence of their state estimator, and provide accurate true values of the contaminated measurements.