Smart Electric Grid, LLC provides emerging robust system monitoring technology for smart grids
SE+ has solved the vulnerability problem from which state estimators have been suffering for more than 50 years
Smart Electric Grid, LLC (SEG) aims to provide the most advanced system monitoring technology for smart grids. Since 2013 SEG has been supported by National Science Foundation SBIR program to develop robust state estimator for smart grids. An Accurate Non-Divergent State Estimator (SE+) was developed in 2020.
SE+ is more accurate than WLS based state estimators because SE+ is able to effectively reject all types of bad data
With the support of NSF SBIR program, Accurate Non-Divergent State Estimator (SE+), capable of providing a feasible voltage solution once the system is observable, was developed at SEG in 2020. SE+ is a static AC power system state estimator which can guarantee not only a feasible solution but also a more accurate solution.
A perfect offline Backup state estimator
SE+ is a perfect offline backup state estimator for power companies to improve the levels of robustness and data accuracy of daily operations.
The Benefits of SE+:
1) 100% convergence once the system is observable which relieves your headache of reporting big failures (SE diverges) to NERC.
2) 10+ times faster than the similar products in the market which allows customers to repeatedly run SE+ in a shorter period, say, running SE+ every 20.0 seconds.
3) Insensitive to Topology errors, Parameter errors, and Measurement errors which can provide a more accurate solution.
4) Capable of accurately recovering the Ture values of bad data which can keep your data clean.
5) Leverage Point Does Not exist for SE+ which make accurate bad data detection possible.
6) The cutting-edge technology is being implemented in power transmission network SE, power distribution network SE, linear SE, as well as dynamic SE.
Or use our contact form.
Check our news page regularly to find out what`s going on at Smart Electric Grid, LLC!